We’re looking to expand our piano studio (www.mfrankpianostudio.com), and are eager to find other dedicated piano teachers in London looking to teach regularly to join our team! All genres of piano music are welcome. We’re looking specifically for teachers who already live in London, and cannot accept applications from teachers not currently living there. Additionally, please be aware that we do not have physical studio space and the nature of our service is predominantly for teachers to go to students’ homes for lessons. The nature of the work we’re offering is not full time, and rather is on a self employed freelance basis.
We want teachers to know we respect and value them, and that they’ll have plenty of flexibility and independence working with us. Here are some of the ways we can help you:
- Competitive pay: £20 for 30 minutes, £27 for 45 minutes, and £32 for 60 minutes.
- £3 extra per lesson whenever you agree to do substitute teaching.
- Annual student recital organised for you.
- Monthly student invoicing arranged for you.
- Only accept requests you want, and handle scheduling directly and easily with your students.
- Create your own cancellation/reschedule policy if you’d rather not use ours.
Interviews will be conducted via Skype.
If you’re interested in working with us, please email us at email@example.com with the following:
- Cover letter.
- CV with full contact details and references.
- Video recording of you performing. If you’d prefer to demonstrate your playing abilities live during your interview, please state as much in your email.
For consideration for an interview, applicants should have the following qualifications:
- Holds or is working towards a music degree with piano as the primary instrument. Please provide the years and names of degrees earned, schools attended, and private piano teachers studied with.
- Prior teaching experience. Please provide the years and names of previous employers.
- Performance experience. Please provide dates, locations, and brief repertoire details of at least a few past performances.
If you have not received a response to your application within 2 weeks, please consider it unsuccessful at this time. Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 07516148393 if you have any questions. Hope to hear from you soon—we’d be so glad to have you share your talents with us!